With the 2nd FIFA 16 is available ,there will be a revolution of PS4 and Xbox.
A second patch for FIFA 16 on PC is now available, another PS4 and Xbox One patch is due shortly, but it’s noted as being ‘similar’, not the same, so the fixes may vary.
As well as general stability updates, the patch includes the following:
- Optimized goalkeeper rushing, AI, and positioning.
- Improved player wage accuracy in Career Mode.
- Addressed referee/kit clashes.
- Addressed an exploit in Virtual Pro leaderboards.
- Addressed a shot missing the top corner and still being called a goal.
- FIFA Trainer button tuning.
- Player clipping during intro sequence in certain stadiums.
There are also some FUT issues addressed:
- EA SPORTS Football Club shared squads not showing players in FIFA menus.
- Relisting Transfer List items not retaining previous price settings.
- Error message when attempting to apply a contract consumable.
- Away crowd wearing incorrect kit.
- Some returning users experiencing an issue when naming their club.
- Controller disconnecting in FUT modes.
So, no specific notes on disconnect issues and the like.